Meizu HiFi decoding amp PRO was introduced in late August, along with the flagship Meizu 16s Pro smartphone, the updated Flyme 8 user interface, Meizu UR personalized headphones and other accessories.
The Pro model is another product for audiophiles and is an improved version of the previous Meizu HiFi decoding amp. It uses the same Cirrus Logic CS43131 decoding chip, but the Texas Instruments OPA 1622 professional operational amplifier has been added. This provides a real and delicate sound with rich layers.
Meizu HiFi decoding amp PRO is also certified to the Hi-Res (High-Resolution Audio) standard for high-quality audio products, and with its resistance of up to 600 ohms the amplifier supports almost all headphones on the market.
Meizu HiFi decoding amp PRO is not only for Android phones and tablets, but can also be used on computers. It is compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac.
Meizu’s previous decoding amplifier had a thermoplastic rubber cable, while the Pro version has a braid that is stronger and more durable.
• Frequency range: 20Hz-40kHz
• PCM decoding: 32bit/384kHz
• DSD decoding: DSD64/DSD128
• Signal to noise ratio (SNR):> 120dB
• Dynamic range (DNR):> 120dB
• Distortion (THD+N): < 0.0003%
• Frequency response (FR): 20Hz-40KHz
• Output resistance: 16Ω~600Ω
• Output power: 30mW dual channel @ 32Ω; 6.7mW dual channel @ 600Ω
• Interface: USB Type-C
• Weight: 4g