The Bluetooth desktop speaker Meizu PANDAER x Elvis XOG is another device presented at the conference on January 12. It has a metal body and an extremely unusual design.
The speaker was developed and tuned jointly by Meizu Acoustics and Elvis Audio. It is equipped with two 48mm speakers and a subwoofer, equipped with a Super Alive Bass system and three special equalizers from Elvis. The ultra-thin speaker, specially developed by Elvis, does not take up much space in the cavity but provides super sound.
Meizu PANDAER x Elvis XOG supports four connection modes – Bluetooth 5.0, TWS series connection, low latency LL and AUX. Whether you are playing games in low-latency mode, pairing two devices in series, or connecting to a computer via the standard Type-C to 3.5mm audio cable, you can enjoy a high-quality audio experience.
The Meizu PANDAER x Elvis XOG desktop speaker has a long battery life, moisture protection and RGB lighting on the body. It supports Flyme for quick pairing with the phone.
The speaker is currently raising funds through crowdfunding on the Meizu Mall website. Those who pre-order during group funding will save 300 yuan. They will pay 1,199 instead of 1,499 yuan.
• Bluetooth connection distance: <15m
• Number of channels: Dual channel
• Speaker: ∅48mm, 10W*2 (MAX)
• Amplifier power: 10W*2 (Class D)
• Signal to noise ratio: 75dB
• System frequency response: 80Hz~18KHz
• Distortion: <0.5%
• MIC use distance: ≤0.5m (depends on the environment)
• Charging port: USB-C
• Protection class: IPX5
• Charging voltage: 5V-15V~3A, support fast charging
• Battery life: 10h+ (lights off + medium tone)
• Dimensions: 90mm*50mm*190mm